Itching in the anus, rashes during periods. Had fungal infection in the past. Recurrence?

Hi doctor, I am priya of age 23 . I have been suffering from itchy skin around my area exterior to anal part and as well as all around the pubis hair, sides of the where the thigh folds and near perinium also. I have had fungal infection before 3 years and got it cured with great difficulty . If I have some itching sensation, i wash with dettol , or use tyza oinment and wash neatly with hot water. I don t use so much of scented soaps. I feel even itchy sometimes in my nipples with small white particles stuck in them, these particles i see for many years. I dont see any white skins which i saw when i had fungal infection. And I am getting rashes during my periods and itching i am experiencing often, it is disappearing and coming back . Regards, Priya
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013