Itching in testicle area due to hot weather, painful, feels sticky with smell. Solution ?

Hello I went to visit my good country 4months ago and while I was there I stayed for sixmonths and the temperature was very hot and my testicles area started itching really bad and it got really pain full and use to burn but then I used this cream form there and it kinda got better but am back go the UK now and my testicles feels sticky and if I rub it some dirt like stuff come out its like sweat when you havend showee after playing football and my testicles kinda smells too please help
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013