Itching in skin, brown spot in middle of wound, sores turning into Abscess. Is it Psoriasis or Lupus?

I have a condition which led to four different diagnoses....Skin starts to itch, when skin is broken it starting to develop into harden skin and a brown spot appears in the middle of the wound. Severe itch and when skin is broken severe sensitive.....Sores take up to 6months or longer to heal...... Lupus , Psoriasis , Porphyria and folliculitis ....Appears on my face, back of hands, arms and legs....(legs don t get sun at all). Please of these sores is turning into an abscess.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013