Itching in skin. Is it an allergic reaction? Bacterial infection in blood? Relief?

hai doc,i was trying to find a good skin specialist ,before that i wanted to consult my problem with a some one as well...the problem that i have is that i have been experiencing itching all over my body, i believe it is an allergic reaction due to food or may the intake of any medicine...the history behind is that the month of Aug it was found that i have bacterial infection in blood & i have wound on my stomach .I under Phexin 750 antibiotic for 7 days just 2 days after the course that i had , i started having itching all over my body and while i itch that place becomes red in colour ,it appears like a body writting,in different shapes .For this when i consulted my doc asked me to take omnocortile for 15 and few other tables as well which is usually taken with this medicine.I didnt have any problem during the course of the medicine , but after 15 days , i started having the same problem...that is itching all over my body ,,since it was irresistable, i had taken a medicine called Alarid, but that gives me only temprerory relief.....PLS HELP ME....ANY ONE!!!I am 33 yrs,72kg,
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012