Itching in scrotum after sweating. Why is it spreading to testicles? Reason to low sperm count?

I have been having itching in my scrotum , it is mainly triggered by sweating. Now I have been noticing small hard pustules on the testicles, which sometimes expresses a pus colored material and then the pustule is gone. I am now planning for a baby and when I checked my sperm count found it to be low. When I was initially diagnosed with low sperm count (1 year ago) had done all other tests including examining the testicles, scan, etc. but at that time even though the itching was there there were no masses. There is no STDs also involved. Could this itching be a reason for the low sperm count?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012