Itching in scalp, spreads down to shoulders. History of fibromyalgia, migraines, psoriasis. Recurring symptoms?

I get a recurring itching on my scalp that spreads down the side of my ear , down my neck and slightly across my shoulders. Seems to flare up after I have had an emotional upset. Then within two weeks or so, I slightly ache across my shoulders down into my shoulder blades, arms and hands. There is no swelling . I had fibromyalgia back in my 30 s and 40 s with migraines and when I turned 50, all the symptoms went away. Now that I am 64, could the symptoms be returning.?The itching in my scalp reappears in the same location with no redness. However, as it travels down my neck and across my shoulders, it does have a red appearance. I have never had an itchy scalp before, however, it has occurred three times in the last ten months. I also have psorasis on the sides and soles of my feet. However this summer, when it is usually its worse, I have none this summer. Any connection? I have been told that I have mild scoliois in my spine .
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012