Itching in scalp, face and hands. Dry and irritated skin. Symptom of something?

Thank you-My question is: I have intense pin prickley itchy-ness on scalp/head, face, hands. Eyes have been extremly irritated, and dry - almost can t itch eyes enough comes and goes. Have no allergies, nothing new in household/clothes. Hands randomly become inflamed, itchy can t wear rings, skin under rings become inflamed/red. Could this be a symptom of something (virus?) other than a skin issue. Thank You-Itchy One
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012