Itching in pubic area, pus-filled bumps, bleeding when scratched. Used antifungal creams

I have had this problem since a few months (more severe before than now) that I got severe itching all over my pubic area mostly on surface. It happened mostly at nights. Then it turned into pimples with filled pus . They bled because I would scratch a lot. Then I used normal antifungal creams they helped with itching but I still have scaly skin, pimples and itching during the second half of my menstrual cycle mainly.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013