Itching in private parts. Blood test showed bacterial infection, elevated liver levels

Hi hope you can help my daughter is 21 doesn t drink, smoke or take drugs. She had blood test done as she was itchy in her private section. The results showed she had a bacterial infection which the dr prescribed antibiotics to clear it. The test also showed she had an elevated liver and she is to go back in 3 weeks for another blood test. What do you think this could be. She is a gym junkie, very fit and lean and a clean eater. Thanks Diane
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013