Itching in penis followed by swelling and blisters after taking Bactrim post surgery for minor cyst removal. Counter medication?

Hi I need help for more immediate cure. I have gone to the emergency room for a minor cyst removal and was prescribed Bactrim antibiotic to take 2 times a day. Immediately within minutes I started to itch in my penis. Today is the second day and I have developed swelling and blisters all around it. Please let me know what is the immediate solution or counter medication?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012