Itching in leg sole, testis, has swelling. What is it?

Hi Doctor, My problem is : First Itching will start in lower part ( just above the left side of sole) of left leg and then itching will start in my testis. then both will start swelling . It happenes u can say once in a year. When it started earlier my left eyes was also itching and swelling. But now only leg and testis is swelling and itching. I have this problem is approx last 15 Years. My age is 31 , male.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I would think that this is a very unusual case and there is no relationship between the itching in your leg or sole and the itching and swelling in your testicular area. If anything it may be a common irritant or an allergen. I would consult a doctor the next time you have such an incident happen immediately.

I hope this helped. Take care and have a lovely day !