It seems you have fungal infection
of vagina. This infection usually is transmitted through sex.
You had a cure after the OTC treatment. However, you contacted it again after sex.
The cardinal principles of vaginal infections are:
1. Both the partners should start the treatment simultaneously. Males may not have any symptoms in early phase in spite of the infection. Hence they are reluctant to undergo the treatment.
2. Clip the hair flush with the skin
3. Cut the nails short
4. While the treatment is on, boil the underwears every day. Better additionally use the pantyliners to avoid the soaking of underwear by the discharge lest it will reinfect. After the treatment is over, throw away the old underwears and start using new ones.
5. Take full course of the treatment
6. Observe sexual abstinence till both the partners are declared completely cured by Gynaecologist
7. There are different types of vaginal infections - fungal, trichomonal, bacterial. Take the treatment accordingly.
Hence, get diagnosed properly from a Gynaecologist and get treatment from him/her - no OTC treatment.
All your symptoms are due to the vaginal infection - mostly fungal one. You will get cured with the proper treatment. Get cured and Stay cured.
I am sure I have clarified your confusion. If you want any further information, you may ask me direct question.