Itching in labia, thicker lips, used OTC yeast infection ointment. What is it?

my left side labia has been itching more than two weeks. I have been using OTC yeast infection ointment. It gets better at first but yesterday after I had intercourse it came back again and just now I checked very carefully down there, it seems that the left side of my vagina lip is thicker than the other side. It is a bit itchy and irritating but not too much. But it gets very irritated when touch with water. Is it just a yeast infection? What could that be?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012