Itching in labia minora, redness, black spot, white discharge with fishy odor. Cancer?

Hi doctor, im 26 year old female. Not married but i had sex at the age of 18. But im not sexualy active now. Its been 2 years i havent had sex and the last time was with my fiance who does not have any infection ir hiv or hpv . My problem is i am having itching in my right labia minora since 3 days, i saw it with mirror and it is very red in colour conpared to the other labia and it has black spot on it. Its a spot or its just the colour i dont know, and i dont know if it was like this from the start as i have never noticed my vagina from inside before. Only the itching made me notice. Im also experiencing white discharge with fishy odor. And slight pain in the right overy. Im really really worried, could it be cancer? My mother passes away 14 years ago with breast cancer . I cant sleep at night. Please hdlp me with this. Please. And also tell me which doctor should i see ? A gyno or a general surgeon . As i live in bahrain there r no gyno oncologist .
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012