Itching in hip and penis area with no allergy sign on the skin. how can I get rid of these symptoms ?

When I have any kind of stress tension or when I try to concentrate to any thing to understand or make calculation in mind I feel great bit of itching in my hip and penis area with no allergy sign on the skin in stated area. Some time this kind of itching made me so mad I got injuring due to scrubbing and rubbing. please advise and guide me in this regard how can I get rid of above symptom disease.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011