Itching in head of penis, grey spots, have eczema. What could this be?

Hi, i m 45 years old, and about two days ago, i started feeling very itchy on the head of my penis , last night i looked at it just before i got in the shower and noticed two dark grey spots, one to the right of my glans near the shaft and this was about 1.5 mm in size, the other on the left side about a centimetre from the urethra and this was a little smaller. I suffer from eczema in colder weather to a greater or lesser degree but this usually only affects my hands or my elbows and sometimes the backs of my knees. I have had only 2 sexual partners in the last 20 years, both of whom have been long term. i will be making an appointment with my GPon Monday, but meanwhile do you have any idea what they could possibly be? Many thanks
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012