Itching in groin recurring after stopping medication. Help

hi iam thirty year old male and am suffring very badly since from last 3year s am having ecthing deases on my underpart and on stomok also i have done sevral test like-funguns and some other test but i dont no the exact medically name of that test and after that iused to take medicine s according to dr s precception ,ihad that cours for 3months!when ever i stoped taking medicine that deases arise again and again !amvery much tens what to do nowi can ttake itany more! plz help me outwith this plz some timei feel like tokillmy self plz dr its a humble request nothing is hapnig i had somuch medicine sbut all was helpless and west!i dont know what is this !is it because of smoking though am chain smoker!
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
this is due to areas where sweat collects
keep areas dry
no oils
clean the sweat regularly
take tab forcan 150 mgm once week
apply candid ointment bd in affected parts
keep airy
loose undergarments
do 3 monhs
but yiou have to care for dryness and other precautions for long