Itching in groin, developed small rash. No help with itch sprays, tea tree oil, coconut oil. Suggestions?

I recently had an itch one night in my upper groin area, I scratched it and then developed a small rash on the inside of my leg, and an annoying chaffage on my right side of my scrotum . There is a very small patch of skin that continues to rub against my leg and my scrotum seems to be very tight. I have gone to 3 doctors and a dermatologist about it, but no help. It is not an STD , the only thing I did that was out of the ordinary, is i rode the exercise bike at the gym and then played basketball, and that night is when it started. I am wondering if I could have adjusted myself after being slightly chaffed on the bike, and that has caused this. I have tried every jock itch spray and cream with no help at all. my body odor has been different as well. A much different smell from my stool and often times it has been black. I have cut all wheat out of my diet and used tea tree oil on the spot as well. the tea tree oil really irritated my scrotum and after using it I removed a layer of dead skin from any part of my scrotum that the tea tree oil touched... This has been going on for over a month. Coconut oil has seemed to help a bit, but the chaffing is still there, and my scrotum seems to be tighter in areas (i m assuming because of the dead skin) I went to a dermatologist and he said he didnt see anything, but took a culture. Please help me, I am miserable every day trying to deal with this.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013