Itching in groin area, lesions on penis after using condom. Allergy or psoriasis or eczema?

I have some itching going on in my groin area. Not sure if it is fungal or just an allergy to condoms. I've been trying fungal ointments with no luck. I assume they might be fungal due to a patch on my knee that would crust over and antifungals seemed to have helped that. On my groin area, antifungals keep the itchy rash at bay but does not completely take it away. I have had some raised redness in the past on the head of my penis that has gone away with hydrocortisone. I have started recently getting small lesions on the shaft of my penis usually within about 8-12 hours of condom use with my wife. I believe it may be due to the condom brand switch but not sure. The small red lesions are in the same place each time and are red and itchy. I also had a big patch on my testicles. Some of the areas had raised well defined edges. I did antifungals for awhile and it did not make everything completely go away. The hydrocortisone does after a few days. It usually comes back after sex a couple days in a row or intense workouts where I sweat a lot. I am guessing its an irritation, allergy or I my have developed psoriasis or bad eczema. My grandfather had bad eczema. I've also had a couple of small itchy patches in my armpits as of late. I'm a little confused by it all
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013