Itching in eyelids, nipples, whitish in color. Using androgel for low testosterone. Treatment?

Lately, one of my nipples has ben itching. Sometimes part of it appears discolored, sort of more whitesh than skin colored. I have trying to think of a change in diet or medicine that may have caused this but I can t think of anything. I do use androgel for low testosterone levels. Not sure if it s connnected, but the tops of both eye lids have also been itchy but there is no redness or anything present that looks like it could cause it.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012