Itching in between toes, abnormal bowel movements, heavy periods, bruise on arm, nausea. History of ewing saracoma. Advise?

Hello i used to have ewing saracoma, i survived:D.(kicked cancers Ass!) i had radiotherapy done and had chemo about three times. My right leg did not grow ever since i was ten (im 17 now) due to radiotherapy. lately i've been experiencing a lot of symptoms that i feel like my body is trying to tell me something.
In my right foot i usualy get itchy around my toes area especially in between my toes, also i've been a bit stressed lately and i find my self farting a lot, my bowl movement isnt very normal, rather its abnormal, i experince different bowel movements every time i go to the toilet, from green, brown to white round stools, i get my period heavier now and a bout a week ago i found a mysterious bruise on my arm and then a experienced a nother one in a different place. Sometimes i feel very nauseous and tired. I have become very lazy and love to sleep. About 5 month ago my right foot (where cancer was) got all swollen and doctors couldnt find out why. After 2 rounds of antibiotics the swelling went away, verrrryyyy slowly.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013