Itching in anus, warts inside anus, not sexually active. Medical attention required?

Hello Doctor I am having a issue and i am too much tense about this.. The issue is i am having Itching inside my Anus and i checked by putting my finger Inside my Anus and i found that there are three to four Warts inside my anus and their size is about 1 cm or more.. Please tell me what should i do,is this a disease or some thing else. and if i consult a doctor then what should be speciality of that doctor... I am male, 21 years old and have not done sexual intercourse with any male or female before this.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013