Itching in anus, scrotum and thighs. Tried cortisone. Any ideas?

I have an ongoing problem with an itchy anus , scrotum and inner thighs where the legs join the torso. I have what it appears fissure that go from the outside to the inside of my anus. These become very itchy when exposed to cool air -- especially at night time. The same type of fissures can be found in my upper thigh where the legs join the torso. I also have a red scaly patch on my scrotum that becomes inflamed and itchy. The area of skin becomes dry and paper-like and extremely itchy. I have tried all sorts of cortizone creams of varying strengths, Nitro cream for the fissuring, zinc creams, anti- fungal creams, antibiotic creams, etc. The only superficial relief I get is when I apply Benedryl cream, which temporarily relieves the itching. Have you any other ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012