Itching in anus region, diagnosed with blastocystis hominis, took antibiotics still it doesn't go. Reasons ?

My anus tickles a lot at times, it feels like there s something moving like a pin-worm, I had my stool checked and my results came out clean except the 4th time I got it checked, I was diagnosed with blastocystis hominis, so I was given some antibiotics to get rid of that, along with some medebanzole and few weeks later some pripsen medicine to ease my mind off worms , but the symtoms are still there, and it depresses me, I only get severe anal itch sometimes, but not all the times, it s like 2 days a week or something. I really need some help, this has been going on for nearly a year. I need urgent help.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012