Itching in anus, passing red and blackish stools, suffering from cold. Treatment for symptoms?

Hi,iv been havy a itchy butt for the last 6 months but things have gotten worse over the last week or so,2 days ago my poop was red looking and now today my poop was almost black or more like a very very dark green gray...please help im very freaked out right now. I have had the cold for about a week as well and iv been useing night quill.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
Thanks for using Health Care Magic Forum,

Iron containing drugs will cause poop to be blackish color or there may chance of Ulcer Disease which may be bleeding causing Blackish colour.

Antihelminth drugs can help to clear out worm infestation
Do not be panic . Intake of plenty of water and life style changes can reduce symptoms.

I Hope I Provided Useful Information. Do ask Furthur Questions to help You get well soon.
Dr.J.Kingson John David