Itching feeling in perinium area.Under gone HIV test,negative. anything serious ?

Last night I had protected sex with a hooker. However the thing I'm worried about is that the perineum area (between my scrotum and anus) has been itchy and I tend to scratch it all, this itch and scratch was before the sexual encounter. I was wondering if the itch area was exposed to vaginal fluids (not that I remember of) or the chances of getting infected with HIV in such scenario while having sex.

However after having sex, she told me she always has protected sex with her clients. And she gets tested regularly every six months. Her last test was 2 months ago and she tested negative.

Many thanks for your time to answer my question, it would help me to erase doubts.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013