Itching, dryness in between vagina and anus, tears on having sex. No relief with creams

I have a 7 month old little girl and ever since I had her ( by c section but I pushed for 4 hrs) I have been itching. Around my vagina and on the part in between it and my anus its really dry most of the time and when me and my husband have sex it tears . I have used several creams and yeast infection medicine. I don t know what elaes to do I don t have the money to see a doctor also its very white in the spots that itch
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  45 Awaiting Answer