Itching, discharge, fatigue, anxiety, lower back pain, mouth sores. Any suggestions?

Hello my name is Tina I am 45 years old. I have been experiencing the strangest symptoms for the last 5 months with my doctor being unable to find a diagnosis even with doing many, many tests. The symptoms include fuzz coming out of my facial pores causing sever itching I have described it as feeling like my head was placed inside an ant farm. I have sever fatigue and anxiety. I have excruciating lower back pain once a month. I have sores all over my face, fingertips, lips, and inside my mouth. I have just listed a few of the symptoms I cant think of all of them right now due to my memory it has been really bad as far as the short term memory I forget everything including normal everyday words when talking. Do you have any advise?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jun 2013