Itching, difficulty in swallowing and skin rashes after eating chicken and peanuts. Took Loratadine and Celestamine. Need faster relief

I have allergy all over my neck, upper body and arms because of eating chicken and peanuts yesterday. I took Loratadine yesterday but it didn t work. This morning after breakfast I tool Celestamine (2mg) tablet and I m still waiting after an hour but the itch and rashes won t go away. I feel like there s a lump in my throat and it s quite difficult to swallow. Please tell me if there s any fast relief medication i can take as I am at work now and won t be able to go to the doctor just yet. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012