Itching, burning, swelling in vagina. Discharging clear liquid. Reason?

Possible yeast infection? I noticed the itching and burning about 2 weeks ago but it went away when I started my period. Well, right after my period left, it came back. I didn t treat it ( I know, I SHOULD HAVE.) because I was hoping it wasn t a yeast infection. Since then it has gotten a lot worse. My labia has started swelling and it hurts every time anything touches it. There is a lot of white liquidy discharge coming out too. I bought the monistat 7 day treatment and it still hasn t gotten any better and I m on day 3! I m having to keep ice down there just to reduce the swelling and that s hardly helping. Also, on my labia, right between my you know and my bottom, it feels kind of hard. Like, dried up and crusty. I have no idea what is going on with me and I really need some advice! I would go to the doctor but I don t have any medical insurance. I had a urinary tract infection before this. I don t know if that has anything to do with it. Please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012