Itching, burning sensation, white discharge post sex, latex or lubricant allergy of condom ?

Hi Its been 6 months since i had sex with my hubby. Starting having this month only. As long as i had unprotected sex with my hubby, i didnt have any prob. For twice we had sex with condom recently. For past 3 days i am having very bad itching, and burning sensation with thick white discharge seen on the walls of my labia and vagina. It doesnt stain my panty.sometimes lower stomach pain too. I have had a sort of same thing last year too once, with more discharge staining my panty and i was prescribed cansoft cl, flucan and some antibiotics.I feel it could be latex or lubricant allergy of condom. Could it be?i need some over counter medications. i am in XXXXXX.pls advice
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012