Itching, burning sensation in small toe, deep blister on foot, loss of circulation in toes. Suggestions?

I awoke last night with severe itching and burning sensation to my little toe , which also has a lump not unlike a deep blister on the outer side of the foot where the toe joins it. I am still in pain today, and it feeds as if the knuckle joint is swollen in someway. I have a nasty chilblane on the top of this toe, and do suffer from loss of circulation to my toes in extreme cold. Could you suggest what it may be? My initial thought was atheletes foot, but the skin is not dry or cracked.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013