Itching, burning on back, neck, feet, abdominal pain. On zentech medication. Due to allergies?

i started off itching really bad i had no rash went to the er dr there said it was allergys.I also have lower left abdomen pain i have been takeing zentech.the itch is a little better but has turned into burning on my back neck feet also palms sweat alot and are a little itchy.also following the er visit i had extream pain down my left leg and the other night i couldnt laydown the pain in my abdomen and kidney are was horrable
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012