Itching, burning in the penis. Pores on penis like prickly heat. Solution?

hello doctor i am 30yrs old male having 4 yrs daughter and 28yrs old wife. my sexual life is normal. when i was in early 17 i had unprotected sex with a married woman after 2 days of intercourse it was likeburning & eaching forehead of my penis but after 1 to week it s normal. after some months i had seen some pin tip pores on the wall of btn penile shaft and forehead but it was painless and like prickly heat. i go to a doctor but he told for std & hiv test but all test are normal he gave me a lotion and it s normal not cousing any harm it was only by the infection. it s still on my penis & nothing any problem ny wife & daughter also having not any problems but i want to get free from this please tell me some medicines
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013