Itching, burning in our genital areas after intercourse. Red ring around penis head. Possible cause?

Hi,my husband is 27 years old and a few weeks ago after intercourse we noticed some itching and burning on both of our genital areas,and a very foul odor my husband has gotten a bright red ring around the head of his penis and very flaky dry spots all along the shaft and between his legs we do not have health insurance so I am seeking some advice mostly because this has been going on for about 3 weeks now I thought it was just a yeast infection but it still has not gone away we have never experienced anything like this before please help us get our freedom in the bed back..
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012