Itching, bumps, watery discharge on squeezing. History of UTIs, yeast infections. Chlamydia symptoms?

I have been itching like crazy all over my body and small little bumps come up and if I squeeze them water liquid comes out but my boyfriend also has them.. We have 3kids but they don t have these problems. Just me and him.. I m constantly having urinary tract infections and yeast infections an he will sometimes get red spots on the head of his penis after sex. And it seems like the itching mainly occurs at night time could this be an std of some sort such as chlamydia
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012