Itching, bumps on penis, recurring symptoms post sex. Negative test for STD's. Cure?

My boyfriend had itching and bumps on his penis , and his doctor told him he had what is the male equivalent to a yeast infection . She gave him cream to treat it and then it came back after we had sex again, she gave him a stronger cream and that treated it again, and we had sex and it has come back. Is it possible that I am giving it to him? I have no signs of a yeast infection and used an at home screening kit and I have a normal pH down there. We ve both been tested negative for stds.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012