Itching, bump on eye after putting eye drops. Caused by bacteria?

I few hours ago, I went outside and began to get my allergies so I came indoors. I put some eyedrops on the eye that itched more and went on to watch SpongeBob. Suddenly, my eye felt weird and I ignored it for a while. Then, when I scrolled my eyes towards my left, I felt a bump on my eye. I went to check in a mirror and saw a jelly-like substance in the left corner of my eye! It has been about an hour since that happened but now, my eye is uncomfortable and feelin the pain! I don t know if a bacteria caused it when I went outside, or if it was gram-positive or negatative. I d like to know what this substance is and how to treat it. By the way, I am younger than you think. Older than 10 but younger than 20.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013