Itching, bruise on breast. Have night sweats. Low WBC. Worried about lymphoma

I am a 40 year old female who went to the doctor recently with unexplained itching and bruise on left breast . I have had night sweats for about 6 months now, and in the last month my left abdomen in the middle radiating to around the back has been painful. I got my blood work done and my hormones are all normal, sed rate normal, but have low wbc of 3.1. Had an ultrasound done, but don t have results yet. What questions should I ask my doctor, or follow up tests should I ask for when I see her on Monday? I m concerned about the possibility of lymphoma , but don t want to worry unnecessarily, but want to be smart about my health.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013