Itching between the fingers after getting a tetanus shot. Swollen blister. What to do?

Hello I had a tetnes shot on Thursday and have been fine up tell now and on my right hand my indecks finger and between the indecks finger and thumb and on the top of the hand has been very echy and don t stop to the point were I took of top layer of skin and they look like blister and they swell up like a bug bite . And they leak fluid I have tried witch hazel for the itch but it did not work what could it be and what do I do for the. Itch please help me thank E-mail is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013