Itching between legs, black discoloration, wetness, redness. Using itchguard. History of diabetes. Treatment?

Hi My name is XXXXXX. My problem is that between my legs i hve itching from last 1 year. Now the area is becaming black and it is always wet. Color of the skin is after inching became red and then turn black. I used some creams like Itchguard. They are useful but only if i apply cream 6 - 7 times in a day. Am i suffering from problem of sugar. because after googling i came to know that skin problem arise when patient suffer from problem of sugar etc. Pls adviceEmail:- YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012