Itching below waist, lumps visible in testicle sack. Taking medication. Cure for symptoms?

hi, for the last 45 days i have been having an unbearable itch from my waist below. It tends to get worse at night. My testicle pouch gets so itchy that i literally squeeze them with my fingers to get comfort. Bumps or lumps are now visible in my testicle sack. I have visited 3 doctor who prescribed antibiotics zithrin 250,itraconazole 100, enhancin 625. Many antihistamine tabs were given. Tried pemethrin cream also 4 scabies. Pls help it is unbearable. Now the itchis only in my testicle sack not waist below.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013