Itching back and legs. Wrist pain, swollen lymph node. Family history of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. What to do next?

It started with itching on my back. Found a mole that I thought looked funky, went to Dermatologist , doc said it s okay. Legs started itching and wrists started hurting, swollen lymph nodes. Went to regular dr. He did blood work checking thyroid and for infection. Tests came back okay. After 8 weeks went to ENT. He scoped my throat through my nose, everything is fine. He did feel the lump on my jawline and said he would have his office schedule a CT scan . He said he thought it was a benign swelling of the parotid. That was a week ago and I haven t heard from anyone. My brother had non-hodgekin s lymphoma and I am a bit worried. Not to mention I feel terrible most of the time. Tired, itchy, and my neck hurts! What should I do next?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012