Itching around eyes and mouth, swollen eyes after using Cosglow. Advice?

hi i m sweta 25 years old,i m using betnovet-c for 6 years every day at night before going to bed.i soon recognised its side effects and my skin was thinning so i decided to withdraw it, but i got red itchy skin with small gits on 1st week of withdrawal and i met a dermatologist ,he gave me some vit-Eand vit-C capsules and a cream named cosglow, it helped me a little but one morning when i wake up i found the area around my eyes was swollen.the problem of itching is also much around eyes and i need your kind advise regarding this problem and please do tell me about the time taken for my complete recovery.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012