Itching armpit, worsens when sweating. Dark discoloration in armpit. Prescribed Flucos gel. Treatment?

Hi, I have an itching left arm pit since long time. It itches almost the entire day and specially more when I sweat. The entire arm pit has turned dark. There is a slight discoloration starting in the right as well. A Dermatologist once prescribed me Flucos Gel, which I used for a couple of weeks or so but had very little improvement. Should I continue using the Gel generously for a longer duration or change the treatment? Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012