Itching and tingling sensation all over my body. What are the findings and required treatment?

Good afternoon,

I have a situation i believe that when i eat i let out some type of allergen that causes people around me to itch when i itch. I feel this itching and tingling sensation all over my body for two years now. When i attempted to get help i was told by one doctor that it was the other persons problem and the other tolfd me it was impossible that i could make another person itch unless i was putting something in my skin when i sugested that i may have a high level of histamin in my blood that is coming out of my pours and affecting other. This situation is causing me great mental stress, i've been referred to phycologist but this is not an option for me, what is happening is real not in my mine. I live in New York City and would like to see someone who believes me and can tell me what exactly is happening to me.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013