Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic
It is possible that it is an allergic reaction
. If the medication was switched 2 weeks ago then she would not be still reacting to it, it would have long left her system.
This would imply that it is not related to the medication that was discontinued.
She may want to consider allergy
testing. Allergy testing would provide definitive information about what is provoking this response.Allergy testing can be done by skin prick testing or by a blood test
. Persons can be tested for allergies to medication as well, if these are thought to be the problem.
You can speak to her doctor to find out which option is available.
This would be the best option, you would then know exactly what to eliminate.
I hope this helps