Itching and sweating on buttocks and feet, hair loss. Infection or allergy?

My name is Amit Kumar, age-29 , Sex-male. I am suffering from abnormal skin and body behavior. This problem is persisting from last 8 years. Front part of body is Ok. But back part(which includes from head to buttock area, foot soul also) behave abnormal. It starts pinching , minor itching and sweating abnormally and heavily and due to this I lost so much hair on scalp , Foot also sweats, Buttock also itch and I face so much difficulty in sitting on chair as it remains wet. I do not know it is infection, allergy or some other thing? I never feel any problem except this . I consult to some doctors also and they prescribe some Antibiotic but it does not help. Since my back area always remains wet(specially buttock area) so feel very embarrashing and it affects my daily life also. The skin is also very dry in my back part of body. Please advise me what to do .........
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012