Itching and skin rashes. What auryvedic medicine or home remedy i should use?

hi doc ... i have a case of Shita Pita (pitt) i had some symptoms over a period of 5-6 yrs but nothing serious. last 10 days i developed a severe problem and have been taking Allegra 180mg - 3 tablets a day, LCZ tab 1 daily. it has helped me but it is re occuring every now and then..... the itching and skin rashes are still there however not very severe. pls let me know what auryvedic medicine or home remedy i should use
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013