Itching and redness in eyes, severe during winters, relieves with Ocupol-D. Permanent remedy?

Hi.. I am 27 years old.. I have had an itching and redness in my eyes for the past 8-9 years.. the problem increases during winters.. I was prescribed Ocupol-D/Ciplox-D/Nebracin-DM by one of my doctors.. So as suggested I used Ocupol-D for around 10 days, the itching and the redness subsided for a few months but it was back again later.. It would be great if you could tell me whether there is a permanent cure for this as I am aware that prolonged use of the ointment may lead to other complications.. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012