Itching and rashes on Prepuce and glans, after using soap solution. Took antibiotics with temporary relief. suggestion?

couple of weeks back i used some medicated soap solution to wash my genitals, since then i have developed itching and rashes on prepuce and glans as well.. prepuce started cracking, so i applied candid-b cream for a week, took a course of antibiotic .. now two days after stopping the treatment rashes are reappearing over prepuce n glans.. they are small, multiple. white.. pinpoint like spots, Please advice..
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013